The Best Just Got better
The SuperSix has always been one our most popular bikes. This performance bike sits perfectly between our Synapse models and the full race driven SystemSix.
Cannondale have designed the new SuperSix Evo to be the fastest, most appealing, most capable lightweight road bike there is. The ultimate bike for the hill’s, fast group rides and all-around high-performance road riding so its perfect for the varied terrain of Mallorca, all our SuperSix bikes come with disc brakes and we have them available in both mechanical or Di2 Ultegra gear changes.
Less Drag. More Speed:
– 30 watts. That’s how much power the drag-reducing tube shapes and integrated design of the new SuperSix EVO saves over the prior version at 30 mph (48.3 km/h).
– New family of highly truncated airfoil tube shapes offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness than round tubes, while reducing drag by up to 30%.
– Designed as a system with new HollowGram 35 KNØT wheelset, integrated 27 KNØT SAVE seatpost. The full system integration has a
major impact on drag reduction, and gives the bike an incomparably clean, beautiful look.
– 19 grams lighter than the previous model.
More Comfortable and Capable:
18% more vertical compliance, a slightly elevated riding position and room for big tires, work in harmony to improve the new SuperSix EVO’s ride comfort and rough road capabilities, without diminishing its pure race performance.
– Increased frame compliance due to lower seat stays, integrated seat binder and the 27 SL KNØT seatpost with SAVE.
– Revised geometry provides a better fit for more riders, with a slightly taller stack and shorter reach