About the Cannondale Canvas Neo 2
A stylish, urban e-bike, with an comfortable upright but sporty riding position and big, grippy, bump-erasing tires, all you need to worry about is enjoying the ride and the views. The Canvas as some great features with integrated pannier rack and fenders, bright front and rear lights and weather-sealed battery cover. Durable, reliable Bosch drive unit and battery give you the speed you need, with the juice to go the distance.
The Canvas NEO 2 Alloy construction, with Bosch drive unit low and forward in the frame, keeping the Centre of Gravity low and the chainstays short for uncommonly agile handling. Average approximate range up to 120km.
- Smartform Alloy Frame allows easier handling on the tarmac together with flexability for some off road riding
- BallisTec Carbon Fork is engineered to flex to absorb shock and vibration
- Shimano Alivo 9 Speed Drivetrain delivers personalized gear choices that take you as far and wide as you want to go
- Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brakes for reliability and consistency you can count on
- Schwalbe G-One Speed Performance, 29 x 2.35″ Tyres offer great traction and excellent rolling ability on the tarmac, specially designed with E-Bikes in mind
- Bosch Active Line Plus Engine
- Approximate range up to 120km