The Cannondale Synapse Neo 2 Disc E-Road Bike has a great specification that will make sure you enjoy every moment of your ride. The lightweight SmartForm C1 alloy frame is Cannondale’s lightest and stiffest aluminium offering, translating to a seriously enjoyable ride, with the addition of a carbon fork for light handling further boosted by the OutFront geometry. SAVE micro-suspension technology dampens road buzz too, so you can ride longer without fatigue. Shimano Ultegra gears provide 11-speed shifting that’s crisp and responsive, while the hydraulic disc brakes offer superb modulated stopping power.
What makes this bike different to a standard Cannondale Synapse, is, of course, the powerful Bosch motor and high capacity battery. Your efforts will be assisted greatly to get you out riding further and faster than ever before, staying fresher for longer and enjoying your ride.
- Pure power from the Bosch Generation 3 Active Line Plus motor; silent, powerful and light
- No range anxiety with a large volume 500Wh battery
- Confident handling with OutFront geometry for high-speed stability and nimble handling as well as a reduced risk of toe overlap on smaller sizes
- Shimano Ultegra groupset
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes for superb stopping power
- All-day comfort with endurance rider positioning and SAVE micro-suspension